Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Photographer at Work

Tonight photographs of the photographer, actually taking photos. This sort of thing is much easier to do these days with remotes and all, but so what. Anyway these photos were taken one usually sunny and warm February day at Ocean Shores. I can remember driving out there and passing an ex-girlfriend on the way to her wedding, I'm sure I had the better day, but that's beside the point. Tonight's photos were taken by my wife as I photographed beach trash. Apparently this piece of plastic didn't make it to that spot in the Pacific were all the world's trash goes to be photographed and video taped for documentary mini-series about the spot in the Pacific were all the trash goes. Film crews come and go, but the trash remains. Again that is beside the point. What was the point, oh yes the photographer at work, I took a more recent photo at Cannon Beach of photographers waiting to shoot the sunset, maybe I'll share that one sometime, it is amusing is certain sort of way. But tonight the photographer as shot by his wife.
Enjoy
Dan

1 comment:

jerrie said...

That is very cool beach trash.