Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Beginnings

Well it is a new year and what a year it should be.  After all the world will come to an end on 12/21/12 and it is an election year, which will likely make us welcome 12/21/12.  Since we have 300 plus days to comment on the Mayan Calendar and the 2012 Election, I thought I would comment on the other great thing that happens this time of year.  The new year's resolution, which is normally something you think up because you know somebody will ask you what your resolution is going to be for the new year.  I know many people try to stay true to their resolution, but there are just as many that don't remember their resolution for current year by February 1st.  Like most Americans I say that this year is the year that I will stick to my resolution.  However I don't think I'll stay with it everyday, there will be setbacks and detours, but most days I hope I can live up to resolution.  This year I want to make a difference in my own life and by doing so I will make difference in the lives of those who depend on me, both professionally and personally.  Hopefully this will inspire others to make a difference in their lives, and it will be like concentric circles spreading out from where the pebble was dropped into the stream.  Tonight's photo is of my son and it represents the last photo from 2011.  It seems like a good starting point for 2012.
Happy New Year.

No comments: