Sunday, February 28, 2010

Focus

Well, I had every intent to go and photograph the rolling stock and locomotives in Snoqualmie today, I have probably done that close to a dozen times over the years. But alias I found myself at work for 3 hours this afternoon so that was shot. I did manage to get a couple shots of the river above the falls before it got too dark. One will be featured tonight. I am struck by the how for the first time in years work actually trumps so much of what I want to do, and how my kid will demand the rest. Simple things like calling a friend, I've tried to find time for over a week now, and yet no luck, are monumental tasks. This is one reason I have not been scanning photos since just before Christmas, the other was I kind of got burned out a little bit. But I am planning on starting back into scanning in March, hopefully work and the kid will allow for that. I am looking forward to it, I need to see other photos.
Dan

No comments: