Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In Print Again

Once again the annual photo contest by the weekly paper has come and gone. Once again I did not win, but it doesn't matter, I just don't care. Once again one of my photos was chosen for the paper. This time, the photo was of my son, I was able to show him a picture of himself in the paper. It was pretty cool actually, and I think liked it, but I think he liked the photo of the train a bit more, oh well. I like this photo, it wasn't the first time we had been to the falls, but it probably was the first time his brain really processed what he was seeing. For the rest of his life, the feelings he will have about this place and that water, and who knows what else, had its genesis there at that moment. At least that is what I see when I look at the photo.
Enjoy
Dan

No comments: