Sunday, March 13, 2011

Change of Plans

I was going to take the time to write about the great Ephrata Fire or the absurdity of our elected officials in Olympia and their desire to fix the State's budget issues by trying to cut funding for DNR trails (again) and the State History Museum. It will save nearly 5.5 million dollars of the next two years, which is super, however the State is short 3.5 billion dollars (at least). Now it could be that the problem with the State is that they have funded hundreds of millions of projects like this and that's why we are short the money, or it could be that Olympia once again doesn't want to make real cuts to their pet projects. Whatever it is, I am not discussing it, because my baby sent me a letter. Okay it actually was a text message, but you get the idea.
Cicely and Quin are in San Diego, visiting her family, I did not go down this time. I am here is rainy Washington. Anyway the text said, that Quincy wanted to go home now, because he misses me. Being the sappy dork I am, I find this to be very touching. So tonight a picture of Quincy, I miss him and his Mom very much.
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He wants his daddy. You just can't buy that kind of gift.