Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Moon

So for lack of a better thing to right about, tonight I will write about the full moon, or the almost full moon, whatever it is.  As I drove home tonight the moon hung low in the sky.  The pale blue light easily showing through a thin cover of clouds.  All the way home I saw this light, through the trees, over the mountains and glow from behind the hills.  It was stunning, I was happy I saw it, and it made you realize that we much closer to winter than we are summer.  Tonight's photo is from a spring evening, in Ellensburg, I had to do a photography assignment (for the only photography class, I have ever completed), and I decided to photography Ellensburg by night after the bars had closed and before the work a day men drove slowly to the daily grind.  It was a good night.  The picture on the other hand pretty below average.

No comments: