Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where O Where Could I Be

Well America's Finest Blog has taken a bit of a rest, so the members of the Super Committee could concentrate on saving America.  During the rest bit the anniversary of the Gettysburg Address occurred.  The words, "government of the people, by the people, for the people," have never been so out of step in this country.  Maybe the Occupy Movement should take up the line for the cause.  Meanwhile over the weekend the Super Committee, instead of reading the Gettysburg Address went to the weekend talk shows and blamed each other for failure of their committee.  Government of the people, by the people, for the people indeed!  Anyway why this was going on, I was in sunny California with my wife and kid.  It was Cicely's birthday, so deferring to the Super Committee was actually quite handy.  It was a great time for us all, too bad it had to end.  I have learned to enjoy California, thanks to Cicely.  Also Cicely has given me two great gifts, her love and my beautiful son.  I love them both more than words can express.
Dan 

No comments: