Friday, February 3, 2012

Old Stuff

Today we look at Aunt Frannie.  I honestly am not really sure who Aunt Frannie is to be quite honest.  I believe she must have been a sister of my great-grandmother on my mom's side of the family.  I don't remember any conversations about Frannie from my youth, in fact I only remember discussing it briefly with my grandmother after my Mom's death.  Whereas there are a lot of photos of the Courts and a lot of photos of the Joe Paars, there are not that many photos of my Grandfather's side of the family.  Oddly enough there are no pictures of my Dad's side of the family (Although I remember we had pictures of my Dad's parents when I was a kid), so maybe there is something to this.  Whatever it maybe I children will have plenty of photos.  I am sort of lost now, anyway here is Aunt Frannie.

No comments: