Friday, July 24, 2009

That Age Old Question - What to Blog

The moments of late for me have been more real time and less dusty, which from time to time makes this blog difficult to stay up on, since it basically is about the past and not the present. The avid reader knows that the present makes it's way into this blog often enough, but usually in the commentary and not the photos, and that said, sometimes into the photos too. But the point is I try to avoid stacking a bunch of entries with current photos in here as much as possible. However when weeks like this last one occur; the job is hectic, the wife is sick, I'm not feeling so good myself and not to mention I'm tired, it is difficult find topics. So what to blog, the real time sucked the dusty out of the week and left me with this rambling excuse. Then from the recesses of my mind, as if all this typing has busted in doors and other obstacles, the age old question is answered; one of my favorite photographs. I started showing off my favorite photos a while back, but I have not gone back to this idea for some time, so tonight it is one of my favorites. This is a photo from the copper mine at Britannia Beach, B.C., once the largest copper in the Empire. The photo is of the box were blasting caps were stored. Later I'll blog up more about the Mine, it is a fun place.
Dan

No comments: