Sunday, October 18, 2009

300th Self Important Blog Post!

Yup, this is number 300, and I am thrilled, no really I am. Because in the self-important world of blogging, my thousands of followers have been waiting for weeks to celebrate with me, my 300th post. So go grab a beer and take 60 seconds to read this post and then go read your voters pamphlet, more on that later, tonight it is all about me. Well me and you, the fateful readers of America's Finest Blog, because without you I might not blog at all. I take that back, I probably would still blog. If not I would be making balloons of trash bags and tin foil in my front yard, we all know that hobby ends badly. Meanwhile, I have been planning this 300th post for a couple weeks now, can't you tell, and I was going to wax on about something amusing to myself and then show you, the readers of this blog, the 10 most popular photos published here. However since, today is Oct. 18th, I've decided at the last second to change direction and show off photos of a friend of mine. You see it is her birthday and it also marks the 15th anniversary of the day we met. So here are a couple pictures of Trish for her birthday.
Happy Birthday Trish!
Dan

2 comments:

jerrie said...

Will red wine do? It happened to be in the glass in front of me. Not that I wouldn't pour a special glass to toast this monumental event. So, here's to Trish - happy birthday - and to the 300th.
Huzzah!

Unknown said...

Hi Dan!
I was looking at Ted's work from his website (I am in awe of his talent)and in appreciate of your friendship and help to my bro and Trish--Happy 300th day!
Cheers!
By the way, I am enjoying your blog!
Teddy's sister, :) Kristin