Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bath Time

As I sit here thinking about what to blog, I'm struck by the certain uncertainty that is the modern world. Last year at this time, we were in the midst of a financial crisis the likes we had not seen since the Great Depression, we were heading into an election and of course the age old uncertainty, how many kids would come by our house on Halloween.
A year later, we still have the uncertainty of the number of children banging on our door, the financial crisis has been replaced by a nonsensical bull market and outrageous government spending, to the tune of 190% of the federal income and of course, H1N1.
But I have found certainty in this crazy world, it is the certainty of the kid in the bath photograph, I have photos generations of Williams' in the bath.
So as a tonic for uncertain times, here are a bunch of kids taking baths.
Dan

1 comment:

jer said...

You are right. I feel better now.