Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Blog for Today

Well, normally I leave the current family events, sort of post to my wife's family blog. But since this blog really doesn't subscribe any particular subject or ideal any longer, I feel I can do whatever I want. Which is great, when I feel like rambling or if I just ramble because I don't have much to say. Type a few words and try like hell to sync it up to a picture or two. That said, as 2009 begins to wane, it is time to begin to look back upon the year and to look forward to the coming year. In a lot of ways things aren't getting much better, but they haven't gotten worse.
Our President has won a Nobel Prize, based upon his promise, we the American people continue to wait, and wait maybe a bit more patiently than normal because of this promise. My soon to be 3 year old boy, shows plenty of promise too. I probably with a bit more patience than normal, have been waiting out the things that make a 2 year old, well, a 2 year old. One of the promising things is, that he now likes to "take pictures," with a wooden camera his aunt gave him. So tonight in honor of the promise of greatness, the good old photo of somebody taking a photo of you. Too bad the boy's camera is wooden, I'd like to see his photos.

No comments: