Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Done (Finally)

Moments ago, a great event happened, I finally finished scanning my family's photos. I started this process back in August of 2008. Oh what a difficult time it was for America back then, now everything is better, so Merry Christmas! Kidding aside, this has been difficult task at times, the mundane suburban life, I remember from my youth, does not translate into interesting photographs. Honestly, after awhile, looking at another birthday cake, just got boring. In fact it seems even more boring than when I was living it. Sad. But that pasted and I found a few interesting photos to push me along. So tonight the 1,820th and final photo from the Williams' Family Photo Collection, my dad, fishing at Yellowstone Park 1970. I like the hat.
Enjoy
Dan

1 comment:

jerrie said...

I remember this event. The hill down to the lake seemed so steep. The road was so narrow. Mom and dad were very happy. It was a great trip. Thanks so very much for doing this. It means a lot to me personally.