Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Sesquicentennial and the End of the Year As We Know It

Today is the sesquicentennial of the creation of Klickitat County, I would spend a lot of time waxing on about Klickitat County, but since the population of county is roughly the same as it was 150 years, I'm going to move on to other things. Things such as, the year in review. You may remember last year when I said I would not do a year end retrospective and then two days later changed my mind. Well this year no grand statements, but instead two year end retrospectives. Tonight's will be best of the dusty stuff and then later in the week, my favorite photos of 2009. Again, redefining blogging excitement, but only the sort that keeps me off the no fly lists. As you probably know our government spend at a rate of twice it's revenue stream for the year. So keeping with current trends, tonight's 10 photos represent my top 5 "dusty" photos of 2009.
Dan
Klickitat County!
Another Klickitat County photo.

1 comment:

jerrie said...

I have a word for you - eclectic. Warm and wierd. Sentimental and silly. I love the lens you see life through.