Wednesday, December 30, 2009

It's Almost New Year's Eve or It's Still the End of the Year As We Know It and I Feel Swell, Still

What a year; we lost ol' W, got the O, spent a lot of money, while all the time we all got a bit older. But really, it seemed much like any other year. Personally I had a good year, but I'm looking forward to a new year with new stuff and new happens. So tonight my personal favorite photos of the year. And as much as, I love the sunset photos, which are probably some of the best stuff I've done ever, if not the best, my favorite photo of the year is the first one. Maybe it is because I really like this 1926 Bentley and wish it where mine, or maybe something else. What is your favorite?
Happy New Year and best wishes in 2010!
This year's favorite, The 1926 Bentley

3 comments:

jerrie and karli said...

Karli votes for the merry go round, the duck, and Grandpa Gary. I was stopped in my tracks by the Grandpa Gary shot - it is the one that sticks in my vision, but would it if I didn't know them? The light and color in these photos is amazing. You are really developing in your gift. Many, many photos in the new year.

theo d said...

Merry go round, and duck barely beat out a very fine collection of work. Seriously, alot of these shots could be used for advertising in some facet.

Dan Williams said...

I am surprised by the duck, I must say. I personally like the Kodachrome boxes, the pumpkins and the dog walking up the road.