Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cows Are For The Cows

Cows are something we here at America's Finest Blog enjoy, after all they bring us cheeseburgers and leather goods.  Photographing cows and photographs of cows are also something we enjoy here at America's Finest Blog.  My grandmother took many photos of cows, mostly her own cows, or I should say, my grandfathers cows.  My dad took a couple amusing photos of cows and I have be known to snap a photo or two.  Why you say, well why not take photos of wonderful creatures.  Besides like radio, television, the Internet and dogs we just assume cows to be around to serve us.  We have not be good stewards in this friendship, taking the animal out of the environment to create an assembly line life cycle.  Its not fair, not fair to the cow and ultimately not fair to the humans that are sicken by cow meat that came from these assembly lines.  One day I would like to stop purchasing meat from the assembly lines and instead purchase only meat from cows that lived their lives as cows in fields of grass, cows named Buttercup, Daisy or Missy Missy Cow Cow.  Until then pictures of cows.

No comments: