Friday, June 3, 2011

The Violin

It has been pointed out to me that I have not mentioned violin playing with regards to the post on the musical family.  My apologies, the violin has been attempted by two Williams', myself when in the 4th and 5th grade, or something like that and most recently my sister.  Truly the finest people in the land are those people that allow you practice the violin.  It is an instrument that when played correctly is stirring and beautiful, but played by a beginner, it tends to be squeaky and shrill.  So good luck Jerrie, may your playing become the former sooner than later.

1 comment:

jerrie said...

Thank you for the inclusion of the violin. I sometimes spare my family the pain of progress by practicing in the barn. The chickens have not stopped laying eggs and the barn cat seems to relate to the sound.