Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Artist Redux - Plus Pics of Random Things Other Than Jessie Jackson's Hot Mic

You may remember this artist from posts such as, "the Artist," or you, being one of the three readers of this diversion (including myself), are indeed the artist in question. Well happy to say this artist is having another show this month at the same location. If you have been to his website already good for you, if not your grass is probably already dead. But if you would like to see it now here is it: http://www.dempseystudios.com/ . I'll be photographing the opening once again so look for some photos. Oddly enough the photos from the last opening ended up on some odd Japanese website, so this time I am hoping for a Maltese website. Wow, all I can say is the dream is very much alive.
Anyway I've also included a couple photos today of random street corners and one my Uncle. With stuff like this, I'm sure to have the greatest blog in all the land in a manner of only days.
Enjoy
Dan
I think the dog's name is Tippy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grass is very green.