Monday, January 5, 2009

Post 150, Its a Super Special Time

I'm not sure if I thought I'd ever get around to posting 150 blog entries, back when I started this thing in April. To all of you who have been paying attention to this silly thing, you are the best people on earth, all four of you!
Today to celebrate 150 posts I give you 4 pictures of a rusted van. As you may know rusted van, one word, is my email address. A clever moniker, that unfortunately, is not completely my doing. Some credit for the name must go to my ex-girlfriend, as she helped think it up. Sometimes this inconvenient truth bugs me, but never enough to consider changing my email address. For over time the it has become clear that rustedvan is a unique name (only 799 hits when goggled), which is important when your name is not terribly unique. When Goggling Dan Williams you get nearly 13 million hits.
I also will take time in this 150th post, to announce that I am in the process of starting up a little photography/digital imaging business, to be named Rustedvan Photography. I hope to be up and running by summer time, but in the meantime if you need any photographic work done, please hit me up, you'll find my currents rates are practically free.
Anyway enjoy the van
Dan

No comments: