Monday, February 2, 2009

Waterville not Just a Destination but a State of Mind.

My dad once told me he had never seen a person on the streets of Waterville. This was true for me, as well for a few years, then one trip through town I saw a guy mowing his lawn, my dad told me it was a ghost. Still in the couple dozen times I've been through the town, people have always been at a premium. But when it comes to people, Waterville is still not nearly as bad Easton, but that is for another blog entry. Anyway this barn is just to the west of town and right before the decent into Pine Canyon. Oh, but if you would like to see Waterville is its current glory click on the link provided (thanks Karl for sending this link to me). http://www.watervillewashington.org/watervillecam.html
Enjoy
Dan

No comments: