Sunday, April 5, 2009

200th Super Exciting Super Spectacular Post


Oh what to blog about on such an important event. Okay so maybe it's not such an important event, in light of North Korean "Space" rocket tests and Obama's speech on a nuke free world, or for that matter what occurred in Graham. But have decided, or I had previously decided that this 200th super exciting, super spectacular post would be about my sisters and I. Why, I don't have a really good reason, in a grand philosophical sense, but those of you who read this blog know that there is seldom a grand philosophical reason for anything published here. I have been transferring the Williams' family photo archive for sometime now, so maybe it has to do with the amount of photo's I've seen of my sisters and I that have led me to choose this as my topic for a historic post. Or maybe I just want to show how dashing I looked in early 70's. Anyway so tonight it is photos from the 70's featuring my sisters Jerrie and Deb. They had different names in the 70's but so did I, we don't use them anymore so we won't print them here. To everyone who occasionally reads this thing, thanks again and please stick around, I'm not stopping yet. So here's to the 70's, my sisters' and this, America's Finest Blog's 200th post.
Cheers
Dan

1 comment:

Jerrilyn the eldest said...

I have so many comments regarding these photos that I don't know where to start. Sufice it to say, I'm honored. Also, I closer inspection, I don't think the cage on that stroller was meant for human occupancy and man, you sure look like Quin in some of those pictures. Ah, plaid pants.