Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunny Days

Sunny days, especially sunny days that occur after a prolonged bout of February make it hard to get into the mood to blog and for that matter, transfer images. Frankly, I haven't been doing much of that lately, even before the return of the sun. But the sun just doesn't make it easier. Then I read that today marks the 32nd anniversary of the passage of a bill that meant in the words of Jean Godden, "you'll never pay to go," in the State of Washington again. That's right the bill that killed pay toilets was passed on this date. So I was going to feature pictures of restrooms tonight. Alas, apparently I have never, nor has anyone in my family ever taken a picture of a restroom. Go figure. So I'm back to the sunny days theme I guess, so here's a couple of sunny day photos. Blogging excitement once again. Okay the first photo, well I have no clue who it is, the second photo is my Dad and little sister, circa 1972 (ish).
Dan

No comments: