Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Duck and Crow

Well It's April 1st and the joke is on us once again, climate change apparently means it will snow in Seattle through April 10th. Thanks free masons, big oil and the Chinese electric power industry or insert your favorite real or not so real secret or not so secret organization here. Anyway I thought that today I would show off some pictures of ducks that I took recently at Lake Sammamish State Park. Sidebar, you should support your State Parks and watch out for our State Legislature, they have a list of parks to close, if they cannot figure out the budget issues. Personally I'd prefer to have parks over their individual pet programs. But that's just me. Like I said, pictures of Ducks. Blogging excitement once again from America's finest blog; Dusty Moments -- America's Finest Blog. And I promise once again to do something interesting real soon.
Quack
Dan

No comments: