Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Ted

It may not be a good thing to have your birthday fall on blog day for America's Finest Blog, you just might not like what happens. That said, Ted, I am actually going to avoid the real nice photos I have of you and I'll avoid telling the story of a St. Patrick's Day 10 years back, that left you running the wrong way home. I guess I'm getting soft in my old age, because even a couple years back this post would be about the real nice photos and how it came to past the unabomber stood over you and laughed. Instead, Ted I'm going to say that you are just a damn fine American citizen and deserving of a good and creative year.
Cheers

1 comment:

theo d said...

Thank you sir, and great photo of Trish and I. I would like to add, though, that I was running the correct way home but ran into an insanely large concrete pole. I still to this day 'LOVE' the fact that I woke up to my wife and closest friends standing over me and 'LAUGHING' at me writhing on the ground in pain :) The laughter I heard from various passers-by is like sweet lye rubbed into my eyes... in hindsight.