Friday, March 5, 2010

Things I Don't Much Like

I don't much like Yellowjackets or bees or eggs or...lets just say the list is probably too long. Anyway today as a wandered around the Medowbrook farm I was buzz several times by very large bumble bees, it was annoying to say the least. But it made me think about the orchard, or whatever that place was, in Prague that I wandered into, trying to get this building with the American Flag flying. Anyway in this orchard there were bees the size of hummingbirds, or so it seemed. Now when I say I don't much like bees, I'm actually rather freaked out by bees buzzing about my personal space, so this orchard wasn't a lot of fun to be in, but it was beautiful. I made it in a couple hundred yards and realized I had really no clue to how to get where I wanted to go, so turned around and walked back out and left the abnormally large bees behind. But come to think of it, I problems with yellowjackets in Prague too. As I would relax in the beer garden, I found them trying to drink my beer every afternoon. Now that I didn't much like...

No comments: