Sunday, June 27, 2010

Back from the Road

Friday was my 40th birthday, so as surprise my wife rented a convertible and told me to drive where ever I wanted. I had great fun indeed. We meandered are way through Washington, Idaho and Montana, it was great fun. Saw a bunch of wildlife, at least on the first day, and went to and through towns, most people don't know too much about, such as, Dayton, WA and Orofino, ID. There were fun towns and there was Odessa. I was able to take lots of photos, so more about the trip later. For tonight photo's of me driving.

2 comments:

jerrie said...

What a fabulous wife you have. What a perfect gift for you. We'll have to get together and share trip pics.

jerrie said...

What a wonderful wife you have and the perfect gift for you. We will have to get together and share trip pics.