Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Last Spin on the Axis

As this is likely the last blog entry prior to starting a new decade on this lovely rock of ours, I can't help be think, its a wonderful like, cue Louis Armstrong please. Seriously, It isn't a bad gig and it will be an even better one, starting tomorrow when my 4 day weekend kicks in. I'm happy to be still around and hope I got a few more trips around the sun. Now on this occasion, a look at a couple of the cars that participated in the reenactment of the great New York to Seattle road race of 1909, which as you may know is near and dear to my heart (check the archives I've blogged about it before). 101 years ago today, a Model T Ford arrived in Seattle to claim victory. It didn't really win, but that didn't matter.
Well enjoy the photos
Dan

No comments: