Wednesday, December 29, 2010

If it is the End of the Year, Then it Must Be Best of Time

Back in the days when this blog aspired to loftier ideals, the idea of a year end best of post, was repugnant. But, then 24 hours later this blog let go of it's lofty ideals and published a best of 2008. In 2009, there was a best of my stuff and a best of dusty stuff. 2010? Well glad you asked, 3 days of year end excitement, starting with the boy. I was going to show my 3 favorite of the year, but there was a tie for third, so I was going to have a honorable mention. Then I decided that was lame and beneath this blog, back to ideals all of a sudden, I know I didn't see it coming either. Meanwhile, back at America's Finest Blog, I was discussing my three favorite pictures of the boy. Third, the kiss, it's just cute, second stocking the elk, and first hamming it up. I chose that one for first as it really shows how confident, unaffected and joyful the kid is.
Dan

No comments: