Friday, January 28, 2011

More Slides

More kodachrome moments tonight. It is good that I have these slides, as I have taken very few photos this month, probably a 4 or 5 year low. It's kinda sad really I just haven't had the time. There have been several times I wish I had my camera or had the time to shoot, it just hasn't worked out. Instead I have continued to be given additional work to get done, had some business travel and worst of all dealt with family stuff. Oh how I wish I could get some time to myself in the car with the radio and my camera. It just isn't happening. Now I have a couple of items to add to the list of things to get done, I just hope it works out that I get the time to do them. Especially, the valley photo contest, after not winning and then having my photo all over the place last year, I want to win this year. Anyway, tonight's slide is from Ellensburg, I passed up better shots at this farmer's market, I ended up with this. Honestly, I am not sure why I took this shot, I have so many bad memories of corn in Elllensburg. Somehow though I really like this shot, actually it probably is one of my three or four favorite shots from the three rolls of Kodachrome. Call me obtuse.
Enjoy
Dan

No comments: