Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Pushing the Limits of The Blogging, Or The Sixth Time I Have Stop To Congratulate Myself For Blogging

I once was so witty and fun.  My wit and funness drew the hungry multitudes from all corners of the globe to America's Finest Blog, why it even became the most popular blog amongst indigenous people of Sabah.  Over time it has changed however to less wit and less fun and now the indigenous people of Sabah prefer the wholesomeness of the Amish bloggers.  Well it is their loss.  I know I'll have wit and a sense of fun again, I just do, it has to be.  When I say this I feel the like the blogger equivalent of Sears and Roebuck.  A sad shell of it's former self.  As an aside, I can remember spending a lot of time at the Sears and Roebuck, its pretty much where my family did it's shopping in the 1970's.  Anyway I digress.  Besides, returning to topic of my sad self, does anyone blog anymore?  It seems so 2007.  Who cares I say, I'll continue blogging until the last reader of this blog dies.  I will also be cool, since it will be so utterly out of step with the real world of texting, emoticons and twitter.  Really I don't do this to be cool or relevant or anything, I do it because it is a cheap hobby (at least that is my reason in this post).  So tonight instead of looking backward on this the 600th post, I will glaze upon the future and all that it will hold for America's Finest Blog.  What curious readers could that be?  I can't say, because I mostly don't know, other than there is an election coming up and I still have tens of thousands of photos I can blog about or around.

1 comment:

jerrie said...

I view your blog as having three purposes. It is the draft of a book on Washington history that you may someday publish. It is an exercise in honing your writing skills. It is a journal of your life and thoughts for yourself and those of us who do care what you think. Keep it up!