Thursday, November 29, 2012

In My Free Time, A (Re) Discovery (Park)

I have had a lot of free time the last five or so months, the two beneficiaries have been my wife and my photography.  Recently, I have a person ask me to do a photo shoot for them in Seattle.  They bounced around a few suggestions and I have bounced a couple suggestions back, we haven't reached a consensus as of yet, that is not the story though.  One of the places that I suggested was Discovery Park, one of my favorite places on the planet.  My wife and I went out there earlier this week to check it out and scout locations.  It's been a couple years since I've been out there and it has changed a yet here and there, but it is the same wonderful windswept place I remember.  Tonight, photos of Discovery Park.


No comments: