Friday, February 1, 2013

So Absurd That He Must Work For Them

So, I read an AP article about rising gas prices today, it contained the usual reasons for price increases, the improving economy, refinery maintenance and a million barrel drop in gasoline supplies, which sounds like a big number until you find out that we use 87 million barrels a day.  The article then got real good, it quotes an oil and gas analyst that noted gas was 32 cents a gallon when the first Super Bowl was played and ticket to the game was about $10, now gas is $3.42 nationally and a ticket to the big game is about $2200, the according to this analyst fuel really hasn't increased in value that much.  I know I feel it each time I stop on my way to work to pick up a ticket for the big game.  Really, I am astounded by comparison.  

No comments: