Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween !!


I wanted a picture of something kind of odd or different or maybe spooky for the Halloween Blog entry. Then I wanted to use a particular photo because I think it looks kind of cool and Halloween seems to be the best day to show if off. But then decided to highlight some pictures of people in costumes, Halloween or otherwise. Some pictures are cuter than others and some are more amusing than others. If you think the Christmas Tree looks a lot like the Artist from posts such as the Artist or the Artist redux, then you are probably right. As for tin foil hats, I still wear them, but only at work to ward of the radiation of idiots and to avoid mind control beams. I'm beginning to think that the tin foil isn't working too well. Enjoy the photos! And if you are in one of these photos, congratulations you have made it to America's Finest Blog.
Dan


No comments: