Monday, October 6, 2008

Super Exciting 101st Post

This being the 101st post, means that yesterday's post, "Now Fold Your Arms and Cast your Gaze Upon this Shrubbery," was the 100th. Which had I paid attention, probably would have been called something like, "Super Exciting 100th Post." Now this discussion is super exciting. I thought that the best way to ignore, the world financial crisis, and all the other current disappointments; the Seahawks, my 401k, your 401k, not having a 401k, the bailout, the election, our current leadership, our future leadership, well the list is pretty much endless so I'll stop. Anyway the best way to ignore the current goings on, would be to post a bunch of pictures of me. But then I thought that, one the pictures could include somebody in the background that at some point broke the law. So not wanting Sarah Pallin to attack, "America's Finest Blog," with accusations that I love felons and other enemies of the state, I have chosen two pictures of Reno, NV instead. Once again, pushing the limits of blogging.
Enjoy
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you are personally involved in gambling and big city crime?