Saturday, March 14, 2009

California

What can I say, a week in the California sun, makes it easy to ignore your 401k and the state of nation and for that matter the world. It was really nice to get away. We kept very busy for the entire time, I'll let Cicely fill in the details on what we did however so check out the Team Williams blog. There is a link on the left side. Anyway its tough to be back in rainy cold Washington and it was tough giving up the Lincoln too, but that's another story. If you have read Blog you know I have purchased a new lens for my camera. So this trip provided a great opportunity to break it in, and it is really wonderful. Anyway tonight I thought I'd put together a few shots from our week in California. Again, check out the Team Williams Blog for the details on the trip.
Enjoy
Now that I'm back from vacation please be advised that I'll be returning to a Sunday, Wednesday and Friday blogging schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The reflection of Quin's face in the hood makes that great picture into a fabulous one, and the color in the flag photo justifys your purchase of the new camera, in my opinion.