Sunday, August 30, 2009

Grace Jackson and Louis Thorton

Previously I have found fun facts about the people in my photos by using the ever so powerful Google search engine. So tonight I assumed that I would be telling a brief story about Grace Jackson and Louis Thorton, but Google let me down, so I went to Bing and Bing too let me down. That is not to say that I did not receive any information on Louis or Grace, I did, information such as, a Louis Thorton spoke to a Montpelier Lions Club gathering back in 1981 and that Grace Jackson has a Facebook page, but just nothing that I could pin down to the time frame and limited information on have on Louis and Grace. You see, I did not know of the existence of either Louis or Grace prior to last Sunday when I purchased an old black and white photo of the two from 1927.
Dan

1 comment:

Cicely said...

I hope that Grace and Louis got married... because they are uncomfortably close for a non-married couple. sinful. not to mention all that skin showing. *blush*