Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Fall

I cannot say I'm exactly thrilled by the fact, but it is what it is at least the light is good. Our summer was so very wonderful this year, it is hard to let it go, but now it is fall and the ground fog is thick in the fields both at dawn and dusk. I'm looking forward to getting up early and combing the valley for some shots.
In other news, it is the 100th anniversary of the opening of the Luxurious Sanitary Toilet Convenience beneath Seattle's Pioneer Place Park, unfortunately I don't have any pictures of the world's finest underground toilets.
Finally, I continue to work on the Rustedvan Photography website, I'm down just needing to create an artists' statement. I'm not really looking forward to this part, but I'll get it done in a couple days at the website will be "done." Or "done," for now I should say.
Anyway I need to start my respective on a summer of elk pictures for Blog. So look for that in the next day or two. Until then a couple pictures of fall colors and a look at why black and white film is not conducive to great fall foliage photos.
Enjoy
Dan

1 comment:

jerrie said...

No, but what a great house and great light.