Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What to do with Three Rolls of Kodachrome

I have finally received my Kodachrome film that I had ordered back in June. I had previously received notice that my order would probably not be shipped due to the supply issues, so I all but lost hope. But at last it was shipped and I've had it now a couple weeks. I just don't know what to shoot with it though. This is the one and only chance to shoot with the stuff so I feel the need to make it epic. But since it is 64 speed, the subject probably needs to be stationary. So until the epiphany occurs I will stare at the boxes.
Dan

2 comments:

Cicely said...

you should probably take lots of pictures of your beautiful wife. Rumor has it she is practically a model.

jerrie said...

You could take pictures of the boxes. They are stationary.