Friday, September 4, 2009

Photoshop Moments

As I have said before, I prefer the straight photography method, when out shooting. I enjoy the challenge of using only the natural light for my shots. It can create stunning photos or it can create photos that are under exposed, or worse yet, just blurry crap. I am not the greatest fan of photoshop, however I will admit to using the program. It is a powerful tool that can turn too dark into just right. Whereas, getting the shot with the camera is nearly always a better result, the photoshop life ring can create interesting photos.
Recently, I purchased 100 or so photoshop actions that can change, enhance or destroy a photo. They make me more of a fan of photoshop each day. They are actually really pretty cool, so tonight some photoshop actioned photos from the Meadowbrook Farm. First the orginal, then the photoshop update.
Dan

1 comment:

Cicely said...

I like the middle one! Yay for Totally Rad Actions!