Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fat Tired and Grey

That describes me right now and in tonight's photo, oh maybe add confused as it is nearly 11 PM and I have no idea where my day went (the photo doesn't show that). It seems that I live several different lives during the course of a day, week or month, all of them incomplete, disjointed and neglected. Even my times of enjoyment are interrupted or tinged with guilt. Tonight, will not be about yesterday's trip to the Japanese Gardens, but instead another self-pity blah blah fest. Makes me wish for those old what to blog posts, how about you? Besides its late, I got to get up and go to work in the morning, so tonight a self pity blah blah post, so I can hopefully blog about Japanese Gardens, Halloween and the Election later this week. I can still dream.
Dan

No comments: