Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch Redux

It is that time of year we deal with all things Pumpkin Patch and of course the pending election. This year will be no different, the election albeit a mid-term is still important, even if both parties are running on a, "We are not the other guys," platform. There are other important things to decide in November as well, so read that election guide. Anyway we went to a Pumpkin Patch today with what seemed half the known world. It was fun, maybe not as fun as in the past, mostly due to the crowd, but it was ambitious, after the farm fun, it was back to the Froelich farm for more fun. It was a good time there, even with 50 people, I mostly did not know. Lately, I have found myself blogging about staying within the moment and often enough it is because it is so hard to do. Again tonight I found myself sucked out of an enjoyable moment and into a place I'd rather not be. My mistake this time was to look at my smartphone and see the email. The moment was gone and so was the enjoyable, as I knew it would be back home to respond. Anyway a little pumpkin patch fun, from believe the half.

No comments: