Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Eruption

So on this Mat 18th, I won't speak of the great eruption of 1980, but instead the eruptions of a 4 year old.  My boy is stubborn, like a mule, and lately it has been  a testing period to find how much a 4 year old can get away with.  All things pleasant, end in a tantrum, or start with a tantrum.  It is really not that much fun, but I am told I was the same way.  Oh well, this too shall pass.  Tonight's photo me not wanting to leave Woodland Park, apparently the family only stuck around long enough to take a photo.
Dan

1 comment:

jerrie said...

I remember this eruption very well. It was predicated by many rumblings at home and the breaking of spatulas. It has gone down in family lore and been retold more times than the one about where we were when Mt. St. Helens erupted (the day after my senior prom on my way to church - I heard about it on the radio).