Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Posts, Projects and Photos


So even after 575 or so posts, I still have not gotten around to showing some photos and blogging about some photo projects.  At this point it is almost a challenge not to blog about those items.  One of those items is from Fisherman's Terminal in Ballard, it is a photo that I hold near and dear. I am not sure why exactly it has never made it's way into America's Finest Blog, it just never has.  One October day back in 1999, I had a day off and decided to go into the city from my old Shoreline home.  It was a grey and misty day I recall and got off the freeway at 85th and decided to drive along Green Lake, as I drove along I noticed that there was a rowing event taking place.  It looked real cool so I stopped and snapped a couple photos, from there I went to Fisherman's Terminal.  Now Green Lake had been a place a spent a good deal of time walking around prior to moving to Ellensburg, upon my return I did not go there nearly as much, mostly because I did not live near it any longer.  Anyway tonight photos from my stop by Green Lake.

No comments: