Friday, July 29, 2011

Progress

So, the old computer is getting a bit slow and is in need of some serious cleaning up.  I am annoyed by it's pace sometimes, but then I consider our first family computer, my sister had a TI-99, a marvel once upon a time.  But the first family computer was a Sanyo, that wasn't that much better.  I did use Word Perfect to write my 9th grade papers though.  It was big and had no speed or memory and the games were amazingly lame, it did however have an awesome monochrome screen, amber if memory serves me right.  That was 1984 (ish), when I started at my current job in 1999, the billing system was monochrome and looked as if it was designed for that Sanyo.  What's the point, I dunno, maybe the Sanyo is a comparison to the speed in which the debt celling is being raised.
Dan  

No comments: