Wednesday, May 30, 2012

30 Days

So this is a classic what to blog post, so apologies in advance.  It struck me as I was thinking I would show pictures from 5 year ago and say some words about one, that one photo looked like the light at the end of the tunnel.  So then I thought of my photos of the light at the end of a tunnel and that has lead me to this point.  
30 days from now, my employer will shake my hand (figuratively) and send me on my way.  This job has been very good to me for the last dozen years, as it will leave me with one enduring thing and that is my wife.  Anyway this job is going away, a challenge awaits me, but first another challenge needs to wrap up.  That one is coming to work each day and continuing to do my best for myself, my team and my customer, even though in the big picture it's not terribly important anymore.  This has proven to be a very taxing and difficult task indeed.

No comments: