Monday, September 22, 2008

Blogger's Block

Sometimes you just don't feel like doing anything. Sometimes you feel like doing a particular thing and just doesn't happen. This has been the case lately with the ol' blog. It could be that I've been scanning rather boring stuff and spending more time with the family. Or maybe it's the impending collapse of the western world that has me down. Whatever it maybe, I feel compelled to act, much like the White House has forced Barney Frank to work. I'd like to give in to my malaise, but there could be somebody out there, who actually enjoys this diversion. And for that person, who ever you may be, tonight I give you two photos; Al the Climber and Sunset behind the BP. Its the best I can do today, hopefully in the coming days more interesting subject matter, will result in more interesting bloggliness. Or it could be the beginning of a dark period of photos from behind the BP, there's lots of them, so lets hope things get better.
Dan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who is Al and what's he doing in the tree? Or is this a metaphysical analogy of a perspective on the coming of the dark season of winter?