Monday, August 16, 2010

Buzz Kill

The State of California can really ruin a moment. As evidence of this sign posted at the entrance to the Santa Fe Station in San Diego. Notice the sign does actually say how these chemicals will get into your body or quickly or likeliness of them entering your body. Also this sign was on the street side of the station, I didn't see a similar sign on the track side.
Whether it is going to kill you or not, the San Diego Santa Fe station is exactly what a train station should be, high ceilings and great light. Being a train buff, it was nice to see a station such as this one being used for passenger travel. It was one of the highlights of my time in San Diego, the wife and kid liked the beach, I liked a train station, I'm a geek.

1 comment:

jerrie said...

We saw a sign like this on our trip as well. I did a double take, but since I didn't have a camera with me or I would have taken a picture as well. Must run in the family.