Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Thoughts

I continue to be busy and as I would like to spend a bit more time with America's Finest Blog, I simply cannot. I can say that watching Ken Burns's new addendum to the Baseball Documentary was delightful and really the highlight of a rather long and terrible month. Not that the whole month was bad, it had many nice moments. And now October is upon us and the end of the year draws nigh, baseball will finally come to an end in Seattle, the leafs will turn, corn mazes will be wandered thru, the election will come and go and then the holidays. All the while the crap and the stress will still be around. But in it all the hope that there will be the occasional laugh shared with my wife, wrestling with my boy, his spontaneous smile, corn mazes, orange and yellow leaves, the first snow and moments of peace and stillness.
Anyhow tonight's photo is of Barry Bonds striking out.

No comments: