Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Calendar Says It Is Best Of 2011 Time

I know I've been waiting for most the year to do some best of blogging and now the time has come.  I am destined to spend a bit more time each year blogging about the best.  In 2008 it was one post, 2009 two posts, 2010 three posts and this year possibly five posts.  One year soon, I just do best of posts starting January 1st.  I am not sure my photography or the dusty bits I have found require five posts, but if this blog has proven anything it is my common sense is lacking much of the time.
Tonight we kick off a near week of shameless best of photos with photos I took with my phone.  Nifty, don't you think.  Seriously speaking, I have used my camera on my phone nearly as much as my "real" cameras from time to time this year and actually preferred it is some situations.  Some of the effects are heavy handed and the borders are cheesy, but it's my phone and it's a camera and it's photoshop-like products.  Good times on the boring days at work.  The photo on top is my favorite camera photo of the year and the photos below represent the rest of the top five (ish).
Enjoy
Dan

1 comment:

jerrie said...

Wow. The first best is publisher ready. I had to look to see what Quin had fallen asleep reading and smiled. Love that I can see Karl's dirty farm coat beyond Quin and the chick. Good pics.